I am...um...ok at them. sometimes. on occasion.
We are working as a team and he helps me to stay focused. You've never seen a groom this involved in wedding plans, I assure you. It's SUCH a blessing to work at this together and decide on even the smallest details together.
This month so far we've gotten the following things crossed off of the list:
- Catering payment made...only 30% left to go
- Design for invitation finalized (soon to be printed)
- Centerpiece design finalized and pieces being put together
- favour design finalized (within 2 days!) and production starting soon
- tonight I found a lovely clutch that will go amazingly with my wedding outfit!
- changed the time of our events and communicated with the vendors
- set up our rehearsal time as well as a meeting with our ceremony coordinator
whew! there's probably more but I won't go on...you can ask me ;).
So much more to get done, but trying to enjoy every aspect of the process. In the midst of this, Norm & I are both still working our full-time jobs and trying to have quality time when we can snag it. Praying together and for one another is ABSOLUTELY getting us through this time.
We're also grateful to all who are praying for us, supporting our ideas, and financially contributing or working with us to make this DREAM wedding possible. THANK YOU!